And the Oscar goes to …
Hollywood-style: Schick Hotels Vienna on video
There’s been lots of news involving the Schick Hotels in recent years. You may have read about it and perhaps recall the photos. There was a grand re-opening, renovations in rooms and baths, and a redesign of public spaces. The style of each and every Schick Hotel was worked out and individually refined. One of our restaurants was awarded a second toque and a book was written…. We’ve continued to report on these events in our blog.
It was time to make a movie. Just one? No – several! And even if it took some time – the german versions of the videos have been ready for a while – we now can present the videos also in English.
You are cordially invited to take a walk through the Schick Hotels together with hotel director Peter Buocz and get a picture for yourself.
Where would you like to start?
- At the oldest hotel in Vienna – the Hotel Stefanie
- High above the rooftops of Vienna – in the Hotel Am Parkring
- In the Life & Style Hotel at Schwedenplatz – the Hotel Capricorno
- With a breakfast fit for a king – at the smart Hotel City Central
- Or with the charming archduke himself – at the Hotel Erzherzog Rainer.
And if you happen to be very hungry at the moment, you can take a detour:
- to the restaurant “Das Schick” in the Hotel Am Parkring, awarded two Gault Millau toques. The restaurant is located on the 12th floor of the hotel and offers a grandiose view over the city’s rooftops.
We hope you enjoy these videos and would be happy to receive you at the Schick Hotels whenever you make your way to Vienna.